Monday, January 17, 2011

Finally- A Permanent Location

The past weekend was spent moving the shop from the temporary location in Vidor, to the permanent location in Beaumont. This will be the last move for awhile, at least I hope so. Half of the inventory is still in boxes, so things are still moving a little slow. The hope is to be completely moved in by this weekend. Here's to hoping!!! I've been reading the most recent Gibeciere. I enjoyed the first article on the reporter Nellie Bly. Bly was a skeptic and the first female investigative reporter. Hell bent on exposing fraudulent mediums, Miss Bly had a keen intellect which allowed her to solve the mysteries she observed. She was not afraid of confrontation, and her stories of altercations with "mind readers," make for an entertaining read.  I have to admit that this is my first experience with Gibeciere. I am hooked. Highly recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment